Chapter 12. Generating Tigase Installer
To generate installer:
- Install chosen version of IzPack including source code.
- In order to compile custom Tigase panels you need to first compile IzPack classes. You can use the included
build.xml which is in the src directory of IzPack install. Just enter this dir and type:
- Depending on the IzPack version classes will be compiled directly into the
src/lib directory or
_build directory of IzPack. You may need to tweak the
build.xml file which is in the same dir as the
readme and point to the directory where IzPack compiled classes reside.
<!-- fragment -->
<!-- tweak below fragment -->
- Make sure that the bin/panels directory of IzPack is writable by
generate-installer.sh script. Compiled custom panels will be placed here before running installer compiler.
script/generate-installer.sh. Change the
IZPACK_DIR variable to point to the IzPack instalation directory e.g.
- To start the installation process run the
scripts/generate-installer.sh file you will find in the main server source code directory. You should start it from the server root dir.
- Generated files (jar and exe) will be placed in the packages dir of Tigase codebase.