- #2750 Multiple artifact and depreciated file cleanup. Massive code cleanup and javadoc cleaning.
- #3582 Schema files streamlined, and no longer embedded in code.
- #3611 Fixed TheadExceptionHandler caused by ACS unable to read PubSub schema changes.
- #3686 Issues with processing XHTML-IM have been fixed, and now render correctly messages with multiple CData items.
- #3689 Packets returned from CM no longer bear the original senders' jid.
- #3803 New call
RouteEvent has been added to check to list and check events and determine which should be forwarded to other nodes.
- #3822 Error is now thrown if listener is registered for an event that is not found in EventBus.
- #3910 Fixed NPE in SessionManager when session is closed during execution of everyMinute method.
- #3911 Fixed issue of dropping connections during thread load distribution.
- #4185 Fixed an error where messages would be duplicated on stream resumption due to a counter being reset upon reconnection.
- #4447 Fixed condition where expired messages in offline store would cause locks.
- #4547 config.dump file now is fully compatible with init.tdsl file and DSL file formatting.
- #4672 Fixed
UnsupportedOperationException occurring during configuration of
DBSchemaLoader now asks for user credentials if parameter is missing. Exceptions are no longer thrown if file specified is not found.
client-port-delay-listening no longer causes exception when called.
- #4973 Changed Message History query to now include a limit when selecting items, preventing an SQLTimeoutException.
- #5005 Fixed an issue where disabling components would result in server shutdown.
- #5042 Fixed issue when implementing custom SASL providers, mechanisms and callback handler factories.
- #5066 Fixed issue initializing databases using MongoDB.
- #5076 last_login and last_logout values are now properly updated while using SASL SCRAM authentication.
- #5084 SCRAM now checks to see if account is disabled before retrieving password.
- #5085 Fixed
too many beans implemented error in Monitor Component.
- #5088 Removed unnecessary SASL request processing after session is closed.
- #5118 Fixed NPE during query of privacy lists then
type is missing.
- #5303 Fixed beans not being overridden by configuration if they were registered in
- #5311 Offline messages are no longer dumped from MongoDB when restarting server.
- #5394 Loading main Derby schema no longer throws exceptions.
- #5428 Fixed parsing of v-host per domain limit property.
- #5450 Server no longer automatically shuts down when default or other db can not be found or accessed.
- #5458 Fixed potential timeout arising from
- #5480 Fixed issue in Derby DB where obtaining offline messages results in SQLException.
- #5525 Fixed S2S
invalid-namespace error being returned during connection establishment.
- #5587 Fixed unclosed
ResultSet when storing a message to AMP-offline database in Derby causing deadlock.
- #5645 Added fix for possible NPE when failing to retrieve beans.
- #5670 config-dump now prints configuration for inactive components and beans to log.
- #5692 Messages sent with negative priority were being occasionally dropped and not processed to
- #5727 Fixed potential issue with MySQL procedures not being killed properly.
- #5750 Statistics now filter out zero-value results unless FINEST level is requested.
- #5831 Fixed occurrence of
- #5864 Fixed NPE when executing BOSH pre-bind script.
- #5867 Fixed NPE occurring during configuration dump.
- #6000 Fixed a few issues with dynamic rosters properly handling presence subscription requests.
- #6006 Improved configuration file and DB Schema handling.
- #6041 Fixed potential issue where vhosts DB could be overwritten by vhosts configuration in
- #6078 Fixed
ClusterConnectionManager to use custom_elements_limit instead of a fixed value.
- #6080 Fixed Packet Filtering to not filter cluster node information requests.
- #6083 Fixed clustered mode shutting down server when certain components are disabled.
- #6135 Tigase now properly enabled selective TLS if not enabled globally.
- #6140 Fixed issue while sending server welcome message.
- #6141 Fixed NPE at startup.
- #6234 Fixed an error where an error message would repeat unnecessarily.
- #6284 Ad-hoc commands now refresh SSL Certificate, and restart is no longer required.
- #6293 Server no longer sends no response upon setting empty photo in vCard.
- #6263 Fixed missing namespaces in responses from adhoc commands.
- #6400 Added a proper error when max-queue-size is too small and server cannot start.
- #6408 Fixed an issue where single WebSocket frames contained multiple XML stanzas instead of one per frame.
- #6411 Main kernel is now called to smooth shutdown. Further, timeout periods are opened up for large instances.
- #6574 SSL certificate upload handling is now fixed within cluster mode.
- #6598 Fixed EventBus Registration connection issues between cluster nodes.
- #6658 Cluster connections no longer potentially keep open connection after cluster is no longer connected or available.
- #6749 Fixed schema parsing for DerbyDB.
- #6776 Fixed failing Websocket connections if header contains more than one value.
- #6875 Fixed an issue where C2S connections could be accepted before SessionManager was initialized.
- #7037 Fixed error while parsing negative values from
- #7055 Improvements to metaspace use and other memory use tweaks.
- #7304 Virtual host logs now properly follow log size limits.
- #7431 AdHoc requests between the same user with different resources are no longer dropped with `NoConnectionIdExecption`error.
- #7434 Adjusted
SeeOtherHotDualIP to use new table name in cluster nodes database.
- #7491 Stacktraces from
CertificateContainer are no longer printed to tigase-console.log, but will be printed to tigase.log.
- #7687 Fixed an error where connections failed after authentication timeout were marked as active after cleanup.
- #7747 Fixed
ClusterRepoItemEvent serialization issues causing unsupported conversion error in cluster mode.
- #7495 fix issue with not all logs being obfuscated, added testcase, documentation
- #8305 fix issue with SeeOtherHostDualIP when using MongoDB